Roberts & Co. was established in 1986 by Sir Clare K. Roberts, KCN, QC and is presently the largest law firm in the twin island state of Antigua and Barbuda.
The firm offers a diversified general practice catering to local, regional and international clients. The firm's client base includes individuals, corporations, financial institutions and international shipping companies. The firm is also in a position to advise on and draft legislation for governments and regional and international organizations.
For more information about Antigua and Barbuda, please visit the official government website at www.antigua.gov.ag
- ROBERTS & CO, JOLLY HARBOUR BRANCH COMING SOON! It will be located at the Commercial Centre, Jolly Harbour, St. Mary's, Antigua
- Our Sir Clare, Founding Partner, will be celebrating 41 years of legal practice this year! More on this in later postings.
- We could not let May 1st 2016 go by without noting that it marked the 30th anniversary of Roberts & Co, Attorneys at Law, St John's, Antigua!
- Roberts & Co, Attorneys at Law was represented at INTA 2016 in Orlando, Florida by one of our IP lawyers, Safiya Roberts and one of our paralegals, Anne Marie Pilgrim. They took the opportunity to meet other IP Lawyers and attend educational sessions.
- Three attorneys from the firm (Kamilah Roberts, Andrea Roberts-Nicholas and Safiya Roberts) attended the 2016 OECS Bar Association conference in St Lucia. The 2016 Compliance Aid AML Conference held in Miami was also attended by our Andrea Roberts-Nicholas and Sheryl Bryan.